In this article, we will be talking about an interesting topic that concerns the life of students, faculty members or staff of Grand Canyon University. The topic is called the GCU Faculty Portal. Our attention will be on how you can login into this portal and other processes needed for its portal access. When you login into this portal, you will have access to alot of educational and non-educational facilities and some of them include updates about the university happenings, Grand Canyon University employees can check their work progress, scheduling, pay stubs, employee information and a lot more. Also, Grand Canyon University faculties can keep track of their work and communicate with students and as well submit documents online.
How to Carryout the GCU Faculty Login Portal
Here we will be talking about the login process of GCU Faculty Portal. However, you must have registered on this portal to be able to login into this portal. Here are the steps to process the login task.
- Go to this website https://gcuportal.gcu.edu/
- On the login boxes, enter your user ID or your university email address (note that your username must have ‘@gcu.edu’).
- Enter your password connected to your account and click on the login button.
GCU Faculty Portal Password Reset
If you cannot remember your password then you cannot login. The only way to login into your account is to carry out the password reset task and that can be done by going back to the GCU Faculty Login page. Here is the way to do that:
- Go to the official page of the GCU Faculty Portal. (click here)
- Click on the password reset link
- Enter your email address and a password reset instruction will be sent to your email.
- Use the instructions sent to you to reset your password.